Thursday, February 23, 2017

I WENT TO THE STORE FOR A PIE

Or some cookies, maybe some Blue Bell ice cream or something. 

I came home with a loaf of wheat bread, some Almond Soy Milk, Smuckers All Natural Peanut Butter, and Centrum Silver for Men.
Being a bit more feeble minded these days, I had trouble finding the Centrum. The young man came from behind the counter to help. 
“Here they are” he said, and handed me the bottle. 
“Thank you sir” said I. “Tell me, what does the Silver part stand for?”
He looked all sheepish and said “Well, its for, um, for, you know, man I don’t want to say”. 
“Its for old guys like me isn’ it? That’s what the Silver is for, isn’t it?” 
He looked relieved. “Yes sir”. 
I looked at the label. “Has it got that Gilko Bilboa stuff? “ 
He laughed. “Yes sir” 
“How about that Ginseng? Does it have Ginseng? Do you think that stuff really works?” 
He laughed and said “I hope so”. 
“Me too son, me too”

No comments: