Saturday, September 03, 2016

PLENTY OF FISH; "DO YOU WANT TO KEEP FISHIN'?"

I traded a few messages with her over the period of two weeks. Finally she just came out and said "So do you want to keep fishin', or would you like to meet me somewhere."
She gave me directions to a local Starbucks.
"I've used that one before" she said, and that's when I knew it was going to be hot.

I followed her back to her place, She sat on her couch, her silk blouse slightly open, her skirt rising up her legs. She patted the seat next to her, and I moved slowly towards her, felt emboldened by the way she licked her lips. I could tell she wanted me, needed me, to kiss her, our faces inches apart now and I cupped her breast and she moaned, and just  as our lips were about to meet, I veered lower, and softly kissed her neck, right under her ear. She moaned louder, and I repositioned my hand on her breast, realized I barely knew this woman, and whispered in her ear:
"What's your favorite color, baby?"
Breathlessly, she whispered back "Pizza".

So we got up and went in her kitchen to make pizza.
Thats when I woke up.
That was some kind of dream.




No comments: