Saturday, April 25, 2015

MORE KID ROCK

When me and Kid Rock ran away from home back in High School we had to spend the night in my car.
One night he woke me up at 2am, banging on the back seat.
"I'm cold!" he screamed.
"Here, here are some shirts" and threw him some of my shirts from the front seat.
A few minutes later, he's banging again.
"I'm freeezzing!" he whined.
So I threw him two pairs of pants to cover up with.
A few minutes later, he's banging again.
"I-I-I've never b-b-b-een this c-c-cold my who-who-le life" he says.
so I threw him about 10 pairs of socks.
It wasnt good enough. He starts bangin' again, but I was sick of all that whining so before he could say a word I said "Kid, I'm down to nothing but underwear up here. Do you really want my underwear?"
That shut him up.
He slept like a baby the rest of the night. What a pussy.

No comments: