Friday, April 10, 2015

AT THE SONIC FOR A BANANA SPLIT

There is one girl, she drives me nuts. I dread going up there, and pray she doesn’t bring my order. She is too much like me.  She is too friendly.  She is too familiar, putting too much effort into being nice, to be funny.
She says the same thing every time she brings the banana split out.
She rolls out on her “Skitz” (not misspelled, I think she is high to boot), and handing me my banana split says:
“I REALLY had FUN making this for you”

I don’t know why, but it creeps me out. I wish she didn’t tell me that.
Finally tonight,  she skated up to me and said “I REALLY had FUN making this for you”.
I took the split, inspected it very closely  and with a horrified look on my face said “Please don’t tell me that. You didn’t get a hair in it, did you?”


You can say that about anything on the menu, but please don’t say it about the hot dogs or the banana split.

No comments: