Friday, June 13, 2014

THE MILLERS AND THE NSA

These shooters in Las Vegas, the cop killer militia nuts that were run off the Bundy Ranch by members of other militias who , arguably, were slightly more sane than the Millers?
The ones that neighbors and personal friends complained about, and the cops went to see them three times?
Where was the NSA?
I thought they were listening in on everything.
What were they doing up there?

Busy watching Dita von Teese?



Oh, I know what you are thinking.
Why can't it be Kate Upton?

Or why not go all the way with Scarlett Johanesson?


1 comment:

Martijn said...

I'd like to go all the way with Scarlett Johansson, but I don't know where the way is.

The line "Please prove you're not a robot" is getting more and more insulting by the way. Is your blog questioning my intergrity? Besides, filling in questionnaires and tickboxes on the internet seems more like something a robot WOULD do than would NOT do.

Otherwise, everything is fine and I wish you a very good day. Deep in the heart of Texas.