Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ten little known facts about George Stephanopoulos:


1) George Stephanopoulos looks good in shorts.
2) In school lunchrooms in Greece, children can order the government funded “George Stephanopoulos Plate” No one really knows what’s on the plate, but it is delicious.
3) Bob Dylan wrote a song about George Stephanopoulos, only he had to change the name to “Johanna” because nothing rhymes with George Stephanopoulos.
4) When you mouth the words “George Stephanopoulos, it looks like you are saying “I've got a Gyro in my pocket”.
5) When the moon is in the Seventh House, George Stephanopoulos looks 2.5 centimeters taller.
6) George Stephanopoulos carries a pistol in his purse.
7) George Stephanopoulos has a Masters Degree in Animal Husbandry, and is responsible for the development of Wolf Blitzer.
8) Nine out of ten women find George Stephanopoulos more attractive than Sam Seaborn.
9) The names of the 7 dwarfs are Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Doc, Bashful, Dopey, and George Stephanopoulous.
10) George Stephanopoulos is included in spell check programs everywhere except blogger.


Thanks to the Blog of Grant Miller for the concept behind this posting. I had nothing else to do.

3 comments:

AnitaNH said...

I think yours is funnier.

bulletholes said...

Nita!
Man, you have a bunch of posts up since I was there last! I continue to have problems posting comments at your site. I can't figure it out.
I saw that snake and all i could think wa "Run Chippy, run for your life!".

AnitaNH said...

I'll tell you what, those chipmunks are in overdrive. There were four of them today coming up on the porch and those seeds were disappearing like nobody's business!

Sorry you can't post there. You can always just email me and I will transfer it to the blog.

anitaNH@worldpath.net