Monday, August 22, 2011

"YOUR HOLINESS, AND YOUR KIND OF LOVE"

I had a great Doctor check-up today. My cholesterol is down to 145 from 175. Thats my best Chloesterol number since i started seeing the doctor. My Blood Sugar AC1 indicator is down to 6.3, which is the best it has been since I got the diabetes, and not very far from being normal at 5.8.
My weight remains where it has been all year, but these numbers are very encouraging.


The Doctor had prescribed some Testosterone for me two months ago. He asked how that was working for me.
“Well, doc, I’ll tell you the truth. I am waking up with a big ol’ hard on just about every morning. Standing in line at the grocery store I suddenly get a boner from out of the blue. Seems like everyday I am walking around about half hard, and my energy level is way up, and I’m extremely happy these days, and without trying to be too graphic, my sperm count seems to be WAY up. Is it the testosterone doing all this?”
‘Yes, it sounds like its working pretty good” he said.
“Well, I give it 75% anyway, if erections are any indicator; that’s about as much an erection as I seem to get anymore doc”

But as I sat there I got to thinking about how long since I really been in love, and remembered what it is like to love someone, and to want to please them so bad, and how when you find the right person and melt into them completely, to speak to them to and from those places down so deep, and touch their Holiness and submit and allow them to do the same for you, then being fully erect is really way over rated. It’s a marvelous feeling, feeling that way for someone.

4 comments:

AnitaNH said...

Good for you on the cholesterol and blood sugar! Nice thoughts on finding the right person. Reminded me of this quote that I found the other day:

Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. (Louise Erdrich)

bulletholes said...

Thats gorgeous Nita. Really really nice! Thanks so much; people arent supposed to be ny themselves.

red dirt girl said...

you sound great, cowboy!
xxx

Martijn said...

You can change your blog into "Bullet Hearts in the Mailbox." Beautiful post though!

P.S. Is that testosterone... I pronounce and write it like it's an Italian dish; what is that all about!? tostesteron I mean, is that available for all? I feel I could use some. Not for the libido enhancing effects, but for general energy: I am so washed up lately. I could use some pills.

Love is all!