Sunday, August 21, 2011

DENNY CRANE

"Let me tell you something. When you got polar ice caps melting and breaking off into big chunks and you got Osama still hiding in a cave, planning his next attack, when you got other rogue nations with nuclear arsenals, and not to mention some wack-job, home-grown that can cancel you at any second and when you got mad cow, now gets high priority. And when you're still on the balcony on a clear night, sipping scotch with your best friend, now is everything."

2 comments:

Kim said...

I do love watching Denny and Alan early in the morning before work. Denny Crane.

Martijn said...

I don't know these two. It has probably not sent over yet. That is: as far as I know. If I knew, I wouldn't have made that drawing of the flamingo Haloween suit I posted on facebook back then...