Thursday, December 02, 2010

"LET THEM NOT STAMP THEIR FEET"


‎"Tell Believing women to avert their eyes, and safeguard their private parts, and not expose their attractions except what is visible. And let them wrap their shawls around their breast lines, and reveal their attractions only before their husbands or fathers, or fathers-in-law, or sons, or sons of their husbands, or brothers, or son...s of brothers, or sons of sisters, or their womenfolk, or slaves, or male attendants with no sexual desire, or children with no intimate knowledge of the private parts of women. And let them not stamp their feet to reveal what they hide of their ornaments. "

The Q'uaran, provided by my pal Dave.

Ornaments courtesy of This isn't Happiness

5 comments:

soubriquet said...

Or TSA agents about their everyday duty.
Or agents of the government searching for narcotics....

Time for an addendum to the permitted viewers.

bulletholes said...

Hey Souby! I ran acroos you over at TYWKIWDB few days ago and the Kipling poem you had supplied last year!
It was great! Good to see you!

Lily said...

hang on, that's just about everyone isn't it? So basically what you're saying is, if you've got it - flaunt it!

bulletholes said...

Hi Lily! Over on facebook, they removed this picture from my site. I been a bad bad boy.

Kim said...

I stamp my feet when I'm frustrated. the qu'ran frustrates me