Sunday, November 16, 2008

IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

Just woke up, moanin' and groanin'.
Had one of my Patented Church Dreams.
I was in Sunday School and I was debating the Virgin Birth with Sandy, when I did something really detestable.
I resorted to the lowest form of logic called....I don't know what its called...but I was arguing the following point:
"Ya'll aren't the only ones trying to claim a Virgin Birth. There was a Religion that claimed a Virgin Birth thousands of years before Christ so... either ya'll stole it from them, or else it happened again!"
I woke up with my hand down my pajamas, holding my dick.
I think I'll skip church today.

4 comments:

red dirt girl said...

hey cowboy -

i just read your comment about trying to kiss cinnamon girl and all you got was a mouthful of chalk ....

from this post it appears that all you got was a richard and no place to go .....

life's a bitch, ain't she cowboy.

mule eyes rolling
rdm

bulletholes said...

You gotta kiss a lot of chalk sonmetimes...

Anonymous said...

I suppose you doubt the cow-jumping-over-the-moon, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and the Great Pumpkin as well.
Some things are reel!!!
Check out the fishing line holder on Dave's fishing pole!
Zebco is REEL.
Quack, Quack!

GrizzBabe said...

Excellent way to question, even if it was in a dream!