Friday, October 31, 2008

BEST FIRST DATE MOVIE EVER

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

Sweet Transvestite - Tim Curry


Can you believe that shit was on TV?
I made my Nice Christian neighborlady watch it…at least until Tim Curry comes down the elevator,as seen above.
Blew her mind.
She went running out my front door, ran into a tree and knocked herself out.
Had to call 9-11!
Ambulance arrived and Time-Warped her to the Hospital.


Pronounced DOA, 8;26 P.M.
I signed for the body and tonight...I'm going to try to rebuild her.
like I said, she makes the BEST tea
Happy Halloween Everybody!

7 comments:

laughing said...

I'm a virgin.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Rocky Horror is still around. My favorite, Saturday Night Fever.
So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo - get yer corset on, babe, let's go....

GrizzBabe said...

Happy Belated Halloween!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Hilarious! Someone had commented that they'd like to take a walk and find out what goes on in this brain of mine. I'm going to have to direct him to yours! :))

bulletholes said...

Man, I had the clip from the show where he/she comes down the elevator...oh well...
laughin- I may as well be.
Banque!- My daughter discovered RH last year. I actually went with her once.
Minx- I've been looking for a size 13 Stilletto and a jumbo-large Girdle.
Grizz! Stay away from that H'ween Candy, girl!
Pie, I'm just a regular kind of guy.

peacefulstorm24 said...

I cant see the picture, but I know the scene, Ive seen that show a hundred times. Love it!