Wednesday, July 09, 2008

MANS BEST FRIEND

She just brings out the Devil in me.

"I had Fleas...well my apartment did...does...and I started getting allergic reactions to the little bastards....enough that as I pulled into the parking lot I would start itching and barking.
So I went to the Pharmacist and asked if it was OK to use dog soap on yourself.
They said "NO!"
And I said "Too late"
so don't anybody out there try it

.Anyway, at the Vet they put me in a cage and called MHMR..."

WOOF!

HEY!
WHILE WE ARE THINKING DOGS, GIVE A QUIET LITTLE BARK TO THE BIG DOG IN THE SKY FOR DUFF, LOYAL FRIEND TO OUR BUD KISSYFACE, DUFF HAS BEEN FEELING POORLY AND AS I HAVE JUST LEARNED, APPEARS TO BE FARING BADLY.
KISSYFACE IS FARING POORLY REGARDING THIS SO...AS THAY SAY AT SUNDAY SCHOOL, LETS LIFT HER ON UP TOO!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Sorry to hear about Duff. It's just plain hard to lose a pet.

GrizzBabe said...

Get well soon, Duff!

bulletholes said...

i'm hopin' we get a good report on Duff soon.
i'm doing better too....i have stopped schitzin'on the Fleas...coming home and walking from spot to spot in nothing but a pair of white socks,for hours...
Truly obssessed.