Wednesday, May 07, 2008

JACK AND JENNY

Red Dirt Girl, the Red scribbler, Miss Kitty Cat, 49 Indian, Dorothy in Oz, The Pointy Heeled One, and sometimes Anonymouse... has channeled this to me and wants it posted right away.
She may have been having a little Donkey trouble lately...

"I have always had a problem with donkeys: stubborn, biting, irascible creatures who often think they are mules.
I could never quite figure out how to get their donkey rears in gear.
I've tried the golden carrot on a stick trick - no bite.

hmmm .....
I even tried parading other sexy donkeys in front of him:
Okay... got maybe a "HEE HAW " and a Horses laugh.... but still immovable.
I began to really feel like a Red Dirt Loser.

I mean, well - how HARD IS IT to get your ASS in gear ?? "

"Ahhhh........ if I had only known ....... how simple and how, how ....... perfectly right. And to think I wasted all that time ........trying to out-Mule a Mule!"

RED DIRT GIRL

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it !!! thank you cowboy, lone ranger, and sometime knight of besmirching the sisterhood... you did good ... this is for all you donkeys out there ... now I know how to really push your button - LOL!

xxx
rdg

Mother of Invention said...

hey, RDG! Full steam ahead now that you've found this! Lemme at that button!

Dave Renfro said...

Kind of you, Steve, to offer your proxy blogging services to our old friend. Good idea!

Anonymous said...

Hee-Hawwww!
he haw? he haw, he haw.
Heee-HAWWWW!!!

bulletholes said...

Okee-Dokee...
Who's up for a little "Pin the Tail" action?

Anonymous said...

oh pick me, pick me, pick me !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ps: hi MoI girlfriend!!! Howdy Dave!! ....

and is that Don Quixote?

Kilroy_60 said...

Knowing which button to push and hitting it at the right time.... mmmm hmmmm







Stumbling a bit today; stopped by to give you a big thumbs up

soubriquet said...

It took me a while to do my internet homework.
Because I just HAD to know more about that picture. I mean... "Press Button To Operate Donkeys"! I evisaged perhaps an evil mastermind's lair, with a Wiz of Oz type Master Donkey Control Interface, on the push of the button, all the donkeys in the world stop whatever they are doing, stand upright, blank eyed, ignoring all commands, carrots, sticks, cakes, apples... And MARCH! Inexorably onwards, the Robotic Zombie Donkeys.... Fear them, fear them, puny humans!

Well. I can tell you, that button in the pic, that controls the donkeys... It's in Shartlesville Pennsylvania.Off I-78.... More than that I am not permitted to reveal.
The Donkeys are awake. Be vigilant. Pepare a safe shelter. Keep emergency stocks of carrots, because if that button ever gets pushed, the world will change. Forever.

Wear red shoes.

Anonymous said...

Sigh, Kilroy .....there's always one in every crowd ....


Soubry .... ummm.....i don't like being the one to point this out, but you seem to have this umm, err ...obsession regarding robots and evil plots .... bad dreams again?

oh - and ALWAYS wear Red Shoes ...

(preferably with stiletto heels)

Old Lady said...

I need a bunch of those,

GrizzBabe said...

I particulary need a button to get me going on Mondays.

bulletholes said...

Grizbabe, you DO have a button that WILL get you going...ANYTIME!

O'lady...haven't you had enough already?

GrizzBabe said...

"Grizbabe, you DO have a button that WILL get you going...ANYTIME!"

Call me crazy, but I'm sensing a bit of innuendo here. :)

Anonymous said...

uhhhh ..... after that comment to Grizzbabe, cowboy - i think i might need to amend a previous comment of mine:

sigh...kilroy and cowboy .... there's always at least TWO in the crowd ...

LOL

rdg