Friday, July 13, 2007

MAMA'S, DON'T LET YOUR BABIES GROW UP TO BE RETRO

not that there is anything wrong with that...









You Are a Retrospective

Soul





The most misunderstood of all the soul signs.

Sometimes you even have difficulty seeing yourself as who you are.

You are intense and desire perfection in every facet of your life.

You're best described as extremely idealistic, hardworking, and a survivor.



Great moments of insight and sensitivity come to you easily.

But if you aren't careful, you'll ignore these moments and repeat past mistakes.

For you, it is difficult to seperate the past from the present.

You will suceed once you overcome the disappoinments in life.



Souls you are most compatible with: Traveler Soul and Prophet Soul








Hah!


I took it three times because I didn't want to be a "Retrospective Soul" and guess what?
It came out 'Retro" evey time!
So I guess I'm stuck with it until I can work my way up to...what are my choices?


This line is way off;
"You are intense and desire perfection in every facet of your life."


I don't know what this line is suposed to mean:
"You will suceed once you overcome the disappoinments in life."
Oh, really?
Goody-Goody!
I will agree that am often "Misunderstood"..
If i have to explain that, you wouldn't understand.
In fact, I don't much believe in a human Soul;
we are Carbon Compounds and Noble Gasses....
its the gasses that give us a sense of humor!
SOOOO....
I JUST KEPT TAKING IT TILL THEY GOT IT RIGHT
(perfectionist?)
ACTUALLY
AFTER TAKING IT THE FOURTH TIME,
THERE WERE SOME ANSWERS THAT I CHANGED FROM THE WAY I SEE MYSELF TO PROBABLY HOW OTHERS SEE ME.
(I have a little difficulty seeing myself as I am))
THIS IS PRETTY GOOD EVIDENCE
THAT WE ARE MORE AS OTHERS SEE US
AND LESS AS WE SEE OURSELVES.
"Seeker" seems more like me, even to me,
so
lets have a looksie!





You Are a Seeker Soul



You are on a quest for knowledge and life challenges.

You love to be curious and ask a ton of questions.

Since you know so much, you make for an interesting conversationalist.

Mentally alert, you can outwit almost anyone (and have fun doing it!).



Very introspective, you can be silently critical of others.

And your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you.

You see yourself as a philosopher, and you take everything philosophically.

Your main talent is expressing and communicating ideas.



Souls you are most compatible with: Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul



How 'bout a Filet of Soul?
"when you're feelin' low
and the fish don't bite
A little bit o' soul, yeah,
will put you right"

8 comments:

Dave Renfro said...

I think this thing missed the mark a bit with you. It did with the misses, too. I forgot what kind of soul it said she had but the description didn't fit at all. Oh, well, it's fun to play with if you have some free time.

Retro? Hah!!!

GEWELS said...

Steve- Hardworking and a survivor- most definitely!
And, from reading your posts about being a chef I think you may be a perfectionist. Maybe not in EVERY aspect of your life- but probably in many.
Also, from your writings- you are extremely insightful and sensitive. Throw that in and mix with the gases and it becomes a funny, yet thoughtful and profound read.

I don't misunderstand you too often (well, maybe just a little)

bulletholes said...

Yes Dave, I think it did too, and since i am so capable of seeing so many things from so many sides, I just kept taking it and found that I was overlooking some answers more like unto me.
Survivor? Gewels I have survived, but not because I am a survivor... many times I have laid there, hoping the final blow would come...this is not what a survivor soul does...but I am sensitive and insightful!

GEWELS said...

Quiet Nature? Watupwiddat?
Other than that I think I'll have to agree....but, hey, you CHEATED!

Mother of Invention said...

You're quiet? Don't think so!Well, I think you are bright and sensitive, definitely a talker, introspective and reflective but extravert, extremely funny and uninhibited. You must be resilient at least to still plug away after all your setbacks.

I tried this but I have more than one answer that is equally true for each question. It could work out to be any one of them!

Anonymous said...

ha ..... i felt like you did - i wanted to take it over a couple of times to see if i could come up with a profile that 'fit' the way i want to be seen ....... so, nahhh - i didn't bother ....

i'm a seeker too......but maybe with a bit more romantic idealism thrown into the mix and an edge ... a definite edge ....... and artsy ...... and i'm only good at conversations one on one and in person - i'm a horrible phone conversationalist ..... i tend to rush in to fill all those pauses .... and ........ha!

bulletholes said...

Mom- i rweally am kinda quiet until I open my mouth...
RDG- you forgot to mention your'e better lookin' too. does this mean you won't call me?

Anonymous said...

oh no...... it just means that when you call me, i'll let the answering voice pick up ...... then i'll take some time figuring out exactly what to say, how to say it and how to fill in all those weird pauses .......

then when you call me back ...... i'll be prepared !!!!!!

LOL, red