Tuesday, October 24, 2006

THIS ONE IS JUST FOR ME

Several posts back led to some mention of a Lady named Lily and it appeared as though I might tell the Story of Lily.
Certainly Lily wants me to. She has begged me to.
"Vanity, thy name is Woman."
Let me start out by saying that my "Ex-Wife and best friend" Shila re-married a very good friend of mine, Jeff. They had been married for a year when I met Lily.
After I met Lily and professed my love for her I was told by another friend that:
1)Shila was jealous of Lily.
2) Jeff was jealous of me.
To me, thats pretty screwed up.
Myself, I have never had much room for jealousy or the ownership of other people though I may have been better served if I had.
After much consideration I have determined that there may be some stories that are better kept to myself. Maybe this one is just for me. After 6 years it is still page to page.
My friend Creative Soul wraps these things up pretty quickly and I have to admire her for that.
http://creativesoul2005.blogspot.com/
And, Barbara we may have a hap-hap-happy ending yet!!!
There is no skipping to the back of the book.
But if I should nail it this weekend, ya'll will be the first to know.

No comments: